>

Sunday, November 2, 2008

It smells kind of like........

A couple of days ago my husband and I were going somewhere in the car, and he asked me if I was wearing perfume because there was a smell that was taking his breath away, and not in a good way, more like a choking him to death way. Well, since I don’t OWN any perfume I assured him that wasn’t the problem so he must be imagining it. He put his window down, got some fresh air and I forgot all about it.

Until……Last night he told me he had figured out what the “odor” was the other day when he couldn’t breathe in the car. “It’s your shampoo. It’s horrible.” Good to know.

I’ll be switching shampoos immediately. Thanks.

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

REALLY??? What kind of shampoo would smell gross? k...now I'm curious! :)

So you can't even wear Victoria Secret's Love Spell...that's the yummiest smell around! :)

 
>