>

Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't start with me.

I had a hard time blogging last week. It wasn’t that I didn’t have anything to say, I always have something to say. I just couldn’t seem to get it my thoughts together enough for public consumption. (By the end of this you might be wondering just exactly what my standards are for public consumption, and all I can say is you should thank your lucky stars I didn’t post much last week.)

I’m thinking of asking the government for a bailout (do they have any idea what a joke this whole bailout business has become-or was from the start?). I just need to figure out what my industry is. I’m thinking something along the lines of “Overworked overwhelmed women”….. The headline will say something like-“Millions of Women Who Haven’t Been Taken Seriously for Years Asking for Aid”—

Usually I hate playlists on blogs----I know, everyone else LOVES them. I like to have several pages open at once and if you get 2 or 3 of those things going at the same time it’s not pretty. BUT, this morning I went here and what to my wondering ears should I hear but Modern English. If everyone had a playlist like that I wouldn’t mind them so much.  Melt With You is one of my favorite songs ever.  I knew you were wondering.

As you can see, my thoughts seem to be flowing quite freely this morning so I think we are back on track. (that was a close one) I have all kinds of half written post from last week, I’m getting them all tidy and will be posting about things like, book group, sad movies, Pat Tillman, my dreaded birthday, and fashion (which I know NOTHING about, so that should be incredibly amusing). Try to keep up.

3 comments:

Cheryle said...

Oh, you have my vote on the playlists! I, too, keep several pages open at once, so it can be a real problem.

I know, I know - there's a way to mute the music, but sometimes I'm not going to that page right away, I'm just opening it for reference!

Glad you posted today. I've missed you!

Becky said...

Sign me up for a bailout, too!

Can't wait to hear about book groups and sad, sad movies. :)

Ward and June said...

I know everyone of my readers probably hate the playlist thing but I was so jealous of HT's that I went and head and made the plunge.

I Melt With You is definitely in my top ten favorite songs of all time. The humming especially is nice.

 
>