>

Friday, October 24, 2008

I love to be helpful.

This morning I was telling my sister-in-law about some “news” I had gleaned during my regular morning “site check” and I was surprised to learn she didn’t know about this particular fountain of information. So, since I love to help, and since you may have missed some of these excellent sites, because maybe you are not as devoted to wasting time scouring the internet for knowledge as I am; now you don’t have to be. I am going to help you out by giving you the low down (never ever to be confused with the DownLow), here are 4 places I check out every morning. I recommend them all highly.

Ready?

I love PDP. I myself have never been to Paris, but have always wanted to go. The photos are great here, but the best part is the way he explains each photo, just enough, but not too much. I feel like I go to France, just for a couple of minutes, everyday. It’s dreamy.

Wonkette. It’s like TMZ, for people who wear underwear.

The Pioneer Woman. I know not everyone loves her, and I’m not as smitten as I first was, but you never know what she will have going on over there and would hate to miss a good giveaway.  Not that I ever win, but it could happen, someday.

Her Bad Mother’s Basement. Other peoples’ secrets. Need I say more?

I also check most of those on the link list over there---AND all of the blogs I follow, plus our family blogs a couple of times a week.  It’s honestly a miracle that I get anything else done at all.

Your turn. What are your top out of the way places to go everyday, or every other day, or even just every once in a while? Please enlighten us, because I have like 15 minutes of free time a week that is not being wasted used wisely. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

We don't have TV, so on Tuesdays when new movies are released, I hang out at the Yahoo movies site to peruse the selection, in case there's a movie I really need to see.

Gosh, I'm kind of a loser...

 
>