>

Monday, October 6, 2008

Heaven help me.

I know I am a horrible wife, but if my husband doesn’t get well and go back to work tomorrow, I may kill him. Did that sound harsh? Gosh, I hope not.

Listen, I love him, but there is NOTHING worse than a sick husband. Not sick kids or a sick dog, I would rather have my own mother here with a sinus infection for a week than have my husband laid out on the sofa for 2 long whiney days with a back injury.

I’ve been kind to him. I drove him to the chiropractor, I made him lunch and delivered it to him in bed. And when he needed more ice in his water I came downstairs and got some, and when I got up there and he remembered he needed another napkin I hurried right back down and I brought that up too. I was sweet and asked it there was anything else—I didn’t even use the slightest twinge of sarcasm.  I swear!

--oh, that’s him now. He can’t reach the remote. Gotta run.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

HAHAHA

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Did I mention I like you? ;)

Kinda reminds me of Erma, who I love.

Are all those paintings yours? Very cool.

 
>