>

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

It looks like one the scariest parts of today is going to be my "to do" list.  I still have supplies to gather to make sure everyone's costumes are just right (things like fake fur and "bullet straps"-whatever those are),  I have not purchased even one bag of trick or treat candy yet (because neither I nor the rest of my family has any will power), and  I have visiting teaching deliveries to make (on the last day of the month, go figure). 
But the very scariest thing is that I have agreed to wear a costume.  I don't dress up.  I wear spooky t-shirts, or braid a couple of skull beads into my hair, maybe I glue a cockroach to the back of my neck or wear funny socks, but I DO NOT dress up.  This year a friend has conned me into being part of a "themed group dressing up scenario" and frankly I'm getting a little anxiety over it.  I'll let you know how it turns out.
I hope your Halloweens are super spooky and you end up with loads of Almond Joys. (my trick or treaters always give me all of the candy bars that have nuts in them, it's my reward for making the best costumes ever.)

No comments:

 
>