>

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cheaper than therapy, and more convenient too.

Yesterday morning when I woke up I felt like I had an anvil on my head. I was so stressed about the politics and judgements and if my brother would make fun of me for having a crush on Daniel Craig, but then I wrote a whole bunch of posts, and released my negative karma to the universe and I felt so much better. Loads in fact.

I did worry a little about commenters not agreeing with me and a little more about my bishop finding my blog, but mostly I just felt relief. I think I might like my blog almost as much as I like James Bond.

And that is A LOT.

6 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That is exactly why I LOVE my blog so much...there's ONE thing we have in common...:) But I'm going to be honest here...and PLEASE don't hold it against me...

but...

I've never seen Daniel Craig in action yet?

How bad is that?

beeeeeeeee said...

- we might have to try it. Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Daniel's a hottie, for sure!

I live in fear that the young women I teach will stumble upon my blog, and every good thing that I have taught them will be negated by my sometimes not-so-charitable bloggy writings.

wesley's mom said...

Shelle, I won't hold it against you but I STRONGLY recommend you get your hands on that last 007 movie and partake.

Becky, I would be worried too but I know that the YW I teach are WAY to self-absorbed to go looking for me on the internet, so I think I'm okay.

MYM said...

Thanks for commenting! I love your blurb on your blog about therapy--that really is what blogging is for me. And now that I have an "anonymous" blog--my bishop doesn't need to know about my psychosis! :) And kudos on Daniel Craig--what's NOT to love?!

Mr Middle Class said...

I read your comment on Navel Gazing and I have to quickly let you know... you are not a sucker.

In fact, I congratulate you. You still have your imagination and your must be a caring person to become attached to the character.

Some of us were surprised, but in the end isn't it great to know that we still have what it truly takes to be young and adventurous?

So in my book "YOU ROCK"!

 
>