>

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Because danger is my middle name

Did I mention that I was alone this morning? For 3 HOURS? I was. It was glorious. As in I could almost hear the angels singing.

Wanna know what I did?

Since we are having our family pumpkin carving party tonight, naturally, I cooked and cleaned and prepa---------------Nope!!

I did this-
Ate breakfast, in silence.
Watched 2 episodes of The Office
Wrote a letter (you remember, that old fashioned form of correspondence) to our friends far away in exotic Switzerland, and I used actual stationary.

Pretty exciting isn’t. What can I say? I live on the edge.

2 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I love to live on the edge that way too. It's so exciting, all that peace and . . . danger. And of course I love The Office too.

And I love your profile pic as is, or the one without the make-up. You don't need any make-up, girl!

Cheryle said...

You GO, Girl! I wanna be wild like you are!

Hey, the kids will be gone before you know it (truly, they will), but you still have to get through the "meantime," so enjoy those stolen minutes when you can!

 
>