>

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All this was crammed in my head, now it's out. Thanks.

Apparently the folks over at Bank of America don’t watch the news because this morning I was e-mailed an offer from them to apply for a credit card. Are they serious? I’m half tempted to apply, just for laughs.

What exactly does it mean when a carpet cleaning company advertises that they are experts at “removing RED stains”?

I’m thinking of heading up to the McCain’s ranch in Sedona this weekend. They won’t be home and with us being such good friends and all, I’m sure they won’t mind. (I wonder if Cindy would care if I tried on her shoes?)

Contrary to what you may have been told candy is not a balanced breakfast, or any other meal for that matter.

Has anyone read this book, The Secret History by Donna Tartt? It’s the book my book group is reading this month, I started it last night and I’m finding her writing style a little annoying.

How many times can you ignore phone calls from a "friend" (no, it's not John McCain) before they start to feel blown off?  Because some people require a lot of energy, and some days I just can't spare it.

3 comments:

Becky said...

This may or may not have been tested by me, but I'm gonna go with 12 days. If a "friend" is persistent enough to last for twelve days and has still not heard from you, they start feeling sad. Call on day 11.

wesley's mom said...

I really hope you were the ignorer not the ignoree. Anyway she called twice more today and I finally broke down and answered.

That means I'm a good friend, right? Sorta?

Alyson (New England Living) said...

I'm sure Cindy wouldn't mind if you tried on her shoes. She seems so generous and kind (insert sarcastic laugh here).

 
>