>

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's possible I may have mentioned in the past that my husband is a little bit of a worrier. He uses his crystal ball to keep a look out for doom and dismay and when he spots some on the horizon he springs into action. That must be what happened today.

Apparently all of this business with the economy is getting to him. This morning I received a text from him that said-

“wood u find out where I can sell some plasma plz”

To which I replied-who is this?”  Because is he REALLY going to SELL his plasma?  Am I married to a college student?

We are not the Rockefellers by any means, but my husband has a job (and he has even had some EXTRA work lately), I have a job, neither one of us works in finance. We are not the owners of a bad mortgage or a bunch of risky stocks (we are not the owners of any stocks at all for that matter). I have no idea what goes on in his head, but I do know that this is just the kind of hysteria that forces the market into a downward spiral. I should probably go shopping to try to offset some of his hoarding, you know, as a show of patriotism.

6 comments:

T said...

had to pop on over when I saw your comment on Glitter Gone Bad... From reading your blog I think we're twins separated at birth... although you'd think someone would have told us by now! Love your Halloween Costume post... too too true...
(our neighbor's pooch goes as SpiderMan every year)

Becky said...

I sincerely hope your husband doesn't end up resorting to plasma prostitution. :)

wesley's mom said...

Luckily he has a short attention span and had moved on to something else by the time he got home from work.

Ward and June said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ward and June said...

Does he have any idea what he can get for a kidney on the black market? $$

wesley's mom said...

I don't know if he knows but I would appreciate it if you would not mention it to him. He doesn't need any help coming up with kooky ideas.

 
>