>

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's not CNN, but I like it better.

It's been a bad news week, and it's only Tuesday. I'm taking a news break. I have to be honest with you, I have an addiction to current events that makes Amy Winehouse look clean so I don't know how long I am going to be on the wagon, but if I do break down, hopefully I will turn to my favorite reporter, who I consider the to be the most trustworthy of all newsmen.
Jon Stewart.
(You thought I was going to say Dan Rather didn't you?)

3 comments:

Ward and June said...

I, too, love Jon Stewart. He can always make me laugh, even when the economy is going to pot.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

nice lol!

cjc said...

How are you doing with your news withdrawal? I'm a news junkie and almost can't stand it when CNN and ABC just keep reporting the same things over and over - there's no new news! Not good news for a junkie!

I like your writing and plan to follow you.

 
>