>

Friday, September 26, 2008

And now for something completely different

I happened to notice that I've been a little complainish all week.  Hmm. What's up with that?  It's so unlike me. Just to prove I DO like somethings I thought I'd list a few.

First, I LOVE this, Glitter Gone Bad.  It's hilarious, a collection of "hand crafted" amazingness like I have never seen before. 

I made this for dinner last night and everyone really liked it. Actually, any recipe I've ever made from the Pioneer Woman has been a hit.  I hear she's working on a cookbook, I can't wait to get my hands on that.

The cards here are so fun.  I'm thinking I need a whole box of this one, for my Christmas cards maybe?

These shirts are definetly on my Christmas list-to give and (hopefully) to get!!

Finally, TMZ, I can't help it. Anyone else?

2 comments:

trublubyu said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. i am so glad you did, cause i don't know if i would have ever found "glitter gone bad" on my own. i'll see you around...

Becky said...

I love Glitter Gone Bad! Funny stuff.

Hey, I tagged you over on my blog, if you'd like to play along. If not, I won't cry too hard. :)

 
>