>

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So they loaded up the truck

A couple of months ago we got new neighbors. The husband-I’ll call him Mr. Mullet, is nice guy with a nice wife who has herself a pretty sweet collection of mini-skirts, not that there’s anything wrong with that, my mom will feel right at home when she comes next week, if you know what I’m sayin’.

Point is, they’re friendly enough, as neighbors go.

One evening while they were moving in I was working in the yard and Mr. Mullet came over. “I hope you’re not sprucin’ up the yard on our account. Hee, hee!” he said. I assured him that, no, Cousin Eddie, I was not doing it on his account, it just needed to be done.

Imagine how happy I was to find this-

-parked in the side yard a day or two later.

At first I figured it would be temporary, giving them the old “Getting Settled” benefit of the doubt. But I’m starting to think it’s their storage shed. Just when you think life in the big city can’t get any better.

No comments:

 
>