>

Friday, August 8, 2008

I haven't given up yet.

In a bizarre turn of events, not unlike an X-file, my children did not give me the opportunity to use my Day 1 skill. Now I am a little worried about moving on to Day 2 without showing them my superhuman ability to “say it once and walk away”. To be honest, I don’t even know if I possess that skill, and adding to it makes me a little nervous, but I shall try to press on.

So, Day 2. Attitude, Behavior, and Character

I am supposed to “let reality be the teacher”, you know, natural consequences and all that jazz. I always seem to have a hard time with that. Then to “respond rather than react”, ah, this requires thinking before speaking, also not my strong suit. And finally, “thing B doesn’t happen until A is complete”, that one I usually do, so one out of three. Sigh.
*****
In other news, my brother has shared his source for bacon that is “to die for”-who him or the pig? Anyway, here it is, just incase you have been on the lookout for salty pork or otherwise overpriced expensive breakfast meats.

2 comments:

Ward and June said...

I can only imagine which brother offered that link.

I will have to borrow that book or buy it in a few years.

That is a pretty good sign that you didn't have to use the day 1 skills. Congratulations already.

Haley Alyssa said...

hey sue! just so ya know, my mom and i are attempting to start a family blog! The URL is theterrificthomasfamily.blogspot.com

 
>