>

Friday, August 15, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I have just one thing to say--Bleech!!

I lied; I have a whole bunch more to say. If you haven’t finished reading Breaking Dawn and you don’t want to know any of the details, or you think my opinions are stupid (though I don't know why you would, my opinions are just as valuable as yours, sheesh, some people) you should stop reading now.

Okay, I warned you.

First, Renesmee?! What?? Are you kidding me? I think I’m going to suggest that my first grandchild be named Syllarayne. It has a melodious ring to it, don’t you think?

Second, all of you dear dear friends who have been asking me if I’ve finished yet and telling me how this was your favorite one-EEEWWW! I can’t even look you in the eye for a while. I’m embarrassed for you for loving it, and I’m embarrassed for me for finishing. The shame is almost unbearable. I still like you , but it's tainted a little bit. Sorry.

Third, a little editing here and there couldn’t have hurt. Really. The endless omelet eating, the endless pregnancy (it didn’t seem like rapid growth to me, it almost felt extended), the endless waiting and gathering, and worst and most pointless of all, the endless “confrontation” with the Volturi. Barf.

Fourth, The Twilight Saga: The official guide? Who does she think she is? J.K. Rowling? Enough is enough already. For the love of Anne Rice quit. Now. Please.

3 comments:

Ward and June said...

What's wrong with Pamarol, or do you just assume that you'll have grandsons?

So I haven't finished because it feels like a chors and I have more pressing more rewarding chores like cleaning the toilet to attend to but I had to read your review, I couldn't wait any longer.

Who? Who? WHo? Said this was their favorite of the 4? Please say it wasn't anyone I am related to. Every chapter gets more and more ridiculuos, I just don't know if I can puch on.

Ward and June said...

Oh, you're hoping we name our next girl Pamarol aren't you, since my mother and Sullivan's mother have the same name?

Don't worry, it AIN"T gonna happen, E. can use it :D Because that's how generous we are.

wesley's mom said...

I was hoping you would use Pamarol, it's such a lovely name.

I don't think anyone you are related to out here said it was their favorite, but H. did like it.(but she's 15).

I have had GROWN WOMEN tell me they LOVED it. I was skeptical before I read it, now I just feel sorry for them.

 
>