>

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm probably going to get cooties

I let our daughter go to Utah for 2 weeks (I know I said I wasn’t going to let her go, if you call me I’ll give you the low down, if you don’t have my number you’ll just have to take my word for it, everything seems to have worked out okay.)

Our nephew came to stay with us for 2 weeks (we traded). We are being completely overrun by boys. It’s not that bad really. High on action, low on drama, I can live with it.

This is what they do all day-
They get all gansta up in here with their candy necklaces, yo!
They make cookies. Martha Stewart cookies even.(they were pretty good too)
They play video games. DUH!
They bang my walls with their long boards. Are you boys any good at drywall repair?
They DON'T text girls and they DON'T want their pictures taken when their not doing it!! GOSH!!
They jump on the trampoline. For HOURS.

They look like they are missing the Jonas Brothers, don't they? Where did I put that Camp Rock CD......

4 comments:

Ward and June said...

Now I am sad. Do you want to trade places, maybe not for two weeks though? I know you guys are Ward's brothers and sisters but I wish we could come out there and see you.

Darn airline prices.

wesley's mom said...

If you could get that Thousand Island Dressing to pay up the rent it owes you then you could totally afford to come.

Probably for a whole month.

Which, dividing time spent at home by hours laughing at your nephews times levels of humidity makes it a bargain. Almost free.

Ward and June said...

Those pictures are Sofa King Hilarious.
Edge is so domesticated, he'll make some girl extremely happy someday.

-Ward

wesley's mom said...

Brandon says to tell you that you are pretty sofa funny your self.

 
>