>

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's not too early to start your Christmas shopping!!

Ladies and gentlemen your search for the perfect holiday gift is over. My brother sent me this link a few days ago, and I just can’t it get out of my head. The times when this thing would come in handy are endless.

Have you ever been sitting in a PTO meeting thinking, “I can’t believe I am sitting here for 30 minutes listening to this wench ramble on and on about Box Tops for Education and I’m not even drunk.”? Have you ever been in church dying for a swig of soda and had no means of caffeination? Been shopping in one of those swanky “no food or drink” stores and not been able to partake of some refreshment while you are parting with your cash (or credit or however you do it)?

Those days are over! Never again do you have spend $29.95 for a soda at the movies or the zoo or let some kid drink out of your thirstbuster because you’re too nice to say no. (I’m not the only one who does that, right?). Never again will you hear “That’s a pretty big cup for a little lady like you, does it come with a portapotty?” (Seriously, I’d rather have a fake gut than hear that one ever again.)

With this thing you fill up with your beverage of choice, strap on your belly and enjoy.

2 comments:

Ward and June said...

I've already ordered 12.

wesley's mom said...

I hope one of those is for me!

 
>