>

Saturday, May 17, 2008

You aren't gonna believe this.

Yesterday morning my brother and I were enjoying a round of -“that’s nothin’, have you ever seen?”-

It’s a contest where one of us calls the other and says, “You are not going to believe what I just saw!” Then we tell what we saw and the other replies “You think that’s good, the other day I saw…”

So, I called my brother to say that I had, in the last two days, seen some creative usage of the kid trailer (you know, that thing you hook to the back of your bike to haul your kids around town).

First I had seen one with a dog as a passenger, to which my brother replied he had seen that lots of times (he’s a big show off). The very next day I saw a man –who had obviously done some serious reinforcing- pulling around a woman, in rickshaw fashion, she looked like she could have been his mother, and frankly, she didn't seem to be enjoying the ride all that much.

Well, my brother had never seen that, but you know what he DID see the other day? A dog. In a Baby Bjorn. I hung up. Who could top a dog in a Baby Bjorn?

I tell you, sometimes I think that guy has seen everything.

2 comments:

blah blah blah said...

That's nothing, today I not only SAW, but also took part in the world most unorganized move. I mean these people hadn't even packed yet.

-Ward

wesley's mom said...

That's freaky! It sounds like the kind of thing that would be on Ripley's Believe it or Not. I'm not sure I believe you. Not even packed, come on?!

 
>