>

Monday, May 19, 2008

Riddle me this...

Is it funny or is it sad if your nine year old is singing Brass Monkey in the shower? What if he knows all of the words?

Does anyone really care if Barbara Walters and Star Jones are mad at each other? Does anyone really care about Star Jones at all?

Why is my dog’s hair falling out? And do you think it makes her less appealing to the opposite sex?

Who is LC? And why is she/he famous?

Did you know that Ding Dongs no longer come in a shiny foil wrapper? Am I the only one who thinks that ruins the Ding Dong, that without the foil it's just a little chocolate cake?

Does it mean I’m uppity if I don’t want to buy “Art” at the grocery store?

2 comments:

blah blah blah said...

What is Brass Monkey? Who is Star Jones? Or LC? Has my lost connection to TV severed me from all that is hip and cool? I am soooo sheltered.

I doubt your dogs hair loss makes her any more or less attractive to the opposite sex. I don't think male dogs care, at all.

I'd have to say it depends on the art.

wesley's mom said...

Brass Monkey is a song by the Beastie Boys.

Star Jones was on the view and now she and Barbara are having a feud.

Who is LC was MY question.

Have you seen my dog? She is REALLY unattractive without the hairloss, hopefully it's more of a smell thing, not that she's out looking anyway.

Really? You'd buy art at the Food Lion? hmmm.

 
>