>

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Not that this is earthshattering news...

…but I am a “very poor” wife.

Sheesh!!

There are a total of 50 questions but if the first page is any kind of indicator, it doesn’t look good for me.

I don’t wear hose, so I don’t know if that counts for or against me on the whole seam thing. I do however have a very gay sense of humor, but it’s often in the form of sarcasm or mockery. Is that merit worthy?

Do you actually have to be sitting IN the backseat to be a backseat driver? I’m going to appeal that one!

1 comment:

blah blah blah said...

I only looked at the first page but if you are a 'very poor' wife I must be the 'poorest', my lack of sewing on buttons and not sending the kids to church must put me lower in points than you and I not only wear soiled aprons around the house, somethimes I fall asleep in them. Oh well, at least I like children. I mean I really like children I wonder if I can get bonus points for that.

 
>