>

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I may not be a great wife, but I am the best mom in the whole world.

This year I recieved a jackpot batch of Mother's Day cards. From my brother and his wife.
Inside it says "You are the best sister in the whole world."
From my daughter.
Inside it says "You are the best mother in the whole world."

From my husband.
Inside it says "It's true, you are the hottest."

From my oldest sons.

Inside it says "You are the best mom in the whole world. We will never get married and abandon you for our wives' families."

From my youngest son.

Inside it says "You are the best mom ever. I know I am your favorite."

From the middle child.

Inside it says " They took this picture of me at my weekly poker game. Thanks for giving me so much freedom. You rock babe."

No comments:

 
>