>

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I don't know if you got the memo, but....

I’m hot. That’s right, you heard it here first.

Our oldest son works as a “courtesy clerk” (that means he’s a bagger) at our local Fry’s Marketplace, the very same Fry’s Marketplace I go to gather sustenance for my family. Small world, eh?

Last week when our little clerk went to work one of his colleagues said “Hey, who was that hot girl you were in here with the other day?”

To which our boy replied “Dude, I haven’t been here with any hot girls, the only person I have been here with is my mom.”

“No, she was young, she had long hair. You were with a girl.”

It was me. Me. I was the long haired girl he was shopping with.

So there you have it.

I am HOT.

I wish that rude kid from the second grade could see me now!

1 comment:

blah blah blah said...

Did he ask for your phone number?

 
>