>

Monday, April 21, 2008

Let's chop it up, shall we?

Yesterday I found myself in a dark dank room. I felt a little cool in my tight sweater. When the lights came on I saw some dead presidents on the floor, sick!

You probably think this was all bad for me. HA!!!

The room was dark, but very fun and festive. I have never looked better than I did in that extremely fashionable sweater. The evening was complete when I saw all of the money on the floor, I could not believe my good luck.

That’s right. Dank is not damp, tight is not uncomfortable, and sick is a good thing. Dead presidents=money. Who knew. Not me.

I felt very old (which means, aged, uncool, and totally for sure NOT with it) after my vocabulary lesson.

If you want to be like totally groovy and be in the know this looks like a pretty good “slangtionary”.

Personally, I can dig the fact that I am lame. I’m soo over it already.

4 comments:

blah blah blah said...

You're soooo old, what do you still speak olde english or something?

-Ward

wesley's mom said...

I think they call it olde olde english.

blah blah blah said...

Thou wouldst knoweth.

Massagem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
>