>

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Who do you love?

My husband who makes me laugh everyday, he encourages me, he’s a great father and a hard worker. He really is my best friend.

My children, they are my purpose, each one so different from the others. I can’t imagine my life without them.

The soldiers who put on their uniforms each day and become heroes, their presence in the world allowing me the freedom to participate in the election process and assuring me that no matter the outcome my vote does count.

Babies, what’s not to love?

The teachers who, despite all of the obstacles placed before them, teach my children to read and write, how to speak Spanish, all about Colonial America, the Wright Brothers, and the principles of geometry. Bless your hearts.

The police officers who make it possible for my family to come and go as they please with out fear.

The writers who have ended their seemingly endless and never ending strike. Bring on the The Office!!

The firefighters who come to the rescue of anyone who needs it, regardless of race, gender, or income.

My brothers, they make me laugh, my sister-in-laws, I’m pretty sure we’d be friends even if they didn’t know my brothers, my nieces and nephews, who are the cutest, smartest, funniest, kids ever, next to my own of course, I am so lucky to have such a great and supportive family.


Happy Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

blah blah blah said...

We're at the BOTTOM of your list? Oh well, I guess we should be happy we made the list at all.

Happy Valentine's Day!

-June

 
>