>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What did you have for breakfast?

Hostess Lemon Pies are owned by a consortium of stockholders whose major stock holder is Satan. It must be true, what else could explain my inability to stop eating them? Ask anyone, I have TONS of self control.

Lemon pies are a no risk fruit pie. In the cherry pie there might be pits, in the apple, seed or peel bits, always seeds in the berry, but the lemon is all fruit jelly, delicious lemon sugar gel also known as nectar of the gods. mmmm

This morning mine cracked open at the seam when I took my first bite and I had nectar all over my fingers, in traffic, not a napkin in sight. It was no easy task, licking my entire hand while driving and holding my lemon pie with the other hand. Lucky for me none of those “bad” drivers were around. If I had gotten a phone call at that moment it could have gotten ugly.

Don't even get me started on the beloved Ding Dong.

2 comments:

blah blah blah said...

Chocolate Chip Cookies (homemade of course) and Cherry Coke! Mmm breakfast of champions.

Aren't you even concerned with trans fats?

-June

wesley's mom said...

Trans what?

 
>