>

Thursday, January 24, 2008

mockery

I had planned to refrain from even mentioning the whole Tom Cruise Video Scandal, I was absolutely not going to mock him. If anyone knows what it's like to have your religion mocked it's us Mormons. Turns out I don't have to, Jerry O'Connell has done the mocking for me. Truth be told he has done a way better mockery than I ever could have.

You really have to see both videos and compare. Since I am not so techno-literate and I don't know how to actually post a video on my blog you will have to go HERE to see Tom's version, and HERE to see Jerry's version.

1 comment:

blah blah blah said...

Thanks for cheering me up that, that O'Connell spoof was pretty funny. I had just read about that Cruise video yesterday so I was happy to see that as well. Especially, now I know that when I see an accident I can keep going because I really can't be of any help.

 
>