>

Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's all about Iowa


Do I dare admit that I am positively captivated by the Iowa Caucuses? I am not a political junkie, politics interests me, and I am doing my best to learn all I can to make an informed decision so I can vote for the best candidate, but a junkie, no way. At least I don’t think I am a junkie, but on the Charlie Rose show they have just revealed that the only people who are really paying attention to the Huckabee Ad Thingy (that’s the official name) are journalist(which I definitely am not) and political junkies (which I do not consider myself to be). If that’s true all I can say is –

“Wake up people, The Huck is no saint. He knows EXACTLY what he’s doing and that bookshelf/cross thing was NO accident!”

—sorry, I got (a little) carried away.
Any way, I am undecided, and I am convinced that my measly little vote counts, that being the case, I can’t tear myself away from the poll updates of who is gaining and losing and who may or may not win Iowa and how Iowa is or isn’t crucial to anyone.

No comments:

 
>