>

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Please accept my heartfelt apology

I apologize –

To everyone on my gift list who lives out of state, your gifts are going to be late, I ran out of time.

To my sons who are tired of listening to Christmas music.

To anyone for whose child I have purchased a WEBKINZ this year, yes, I know I have consistently waxed on (and on) about the evils of the stuffed animal. What can I say; at least it’s not playdoh.

To everyone who unfortunately witnessed my outfit and yesterdays hair at Costco this morning, I hope you can recover before Christmas.

To my neighbors who will probably not be receiving home made treats from my kitchen this year. Like I said, “Out of time.”

To anyone who’s Christmas card got returned to me because I forgot you moved and the lame mailman brought it back to me instead of taking it on to you. I still hope you have a Merry Christmas, and your card is at my house if you want to pick it up.

To the family of the woman I sat behind at Annie Jr. last night, my mom wears mini skirts too, I feel for ya. Someone should stop them, but it probably ain’t gonna be me.

To everyone coming to my house for Christmas Eve, my house is a wreck, at least you didn’t have to have it at your house, and it’s the thought that counts, right?

To my family because every year I turn into Clark Griswold on crack, I have grand visions of family togetherness and perfect holidays. You know (and I know) that I have ideals so lofty that no family could ever achieve them and you love me anyway and play along every year. Thanks!! That is the true spirit of Christmas.

No comments:

 
>