>

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

made by me #1

Yep! Aprons.

I almost always wear one when I am messing around in the kitchen. At first it was every once in a while on Sundays to keep my "good" clothes from getting wrecked. Now it is almost a habit. It's so handy, you don't get all dirty while cooking, you always have a safe place to wipe your hands and if you are really lucky you have a pocket or two.



Another great thing about wearing an apron is that if someone drops by unannounced they are likely to think you are so domestic AND usually an apron is a sign of a work in progress. Which equals =short visit. I don't know about you, but I am not usually in the market for long drop ins.



So, if you are on my good list and you get an apron, pretend you love it. If you don't, you should.

Love it, I mean.

1 comment:

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

Oh MY !!! These are C.U.T.E. aprons... thanks for sharing. I've made one -- it looks dopy on me. I may have to try again.

(Found you from boomama's soup-tacular!)

 
>