>

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

One of our Christmas traditions is Secret Pals. At the beginning of December we draw names, just our immediate family, and you are supposed to do nice things for your secret pal all month then make a gift for them for Christmas. We’ve been doing it forever.

This morning, while my person was in the shower, I snuck into his room and made his bed and tidied up his stuff. I was pleased with myself, I usually forget to do things for whoever I have and then end up overcompensating with a gift that takes a couple of sleepless nights to make.

A little while later, a not so nice voice, calls down “Hey, who ever made my bed, next time, don’t take off my blanket!” Ahh, it warms my heart. The spirit of Christmas is alive and well in our home.

No comments:

 
>