>

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No, REALLY, Thank you!!!


Okay, it ain’t easy being grateful. It was easy to make a list of people I am grateful for. Putting that on paper is something else all together.

Maybe some of you have noticed that I haven’t posted anything for a few days, though I doubt it, but hey, maybe all three of you have!! Right after posting my overly ambitious goal of the 30 thank yous in 30 days I was offered a job working from home. So I am now working 20-30 hours a week. It’s at home but I am still in the adjustment period, so it feels like 60-80 hours a week right now.

Anyway I decided that I should post a little something today for all of you who have been anxiously awaiting your handwritten expression of gratitude from me. I am still thankful for you and I still plan to send those letters—it’s just going to take me longer than 30 days to get to it. And I thank you now for being so kind and patient with me!!

Now I must finish my breakfast of Diet Mountain Dew and exotic foreign blueberry “doughnuts” ( I use the term doughnut loosely, because these things are not even nutritional enough to be called doughnuts in the technical sense.) and get to work.

No comments:

 
>