>

Saturday, May 12, 2007

why bother?


So, I'm sitting around having my afternoon snack (all of my chores are done, really) and I notice that the pringles can from which my snack cometh has "nutritional information" printed on the side. Not only in english but also in spanish. Few points here.


1. Can't they call it something else? Do the folks over at pringles expect us to believe for a second that pringles, which are not even real chips, have any nutritional value? Maybe the header could be "What's in this crap." or "It's tasty, but that's about it and here's the proof."


2. Only those of us who speak spanish or english get to know just how bad off we are for giving in to our demons and indulging in a delicious serving(or three) of Spider-Man trivia Pringles.


3. Honestly, people who eat pringles care nothing about their nutritional intake. If we did we sure wouldn't be eating pringles.
4. It is so sad that I am spending my afternoon eating and writing about junk food.

1 comment:

blah blah blah said...

Spiderman-Trivia Pringles? The ones with the questions actually printed on the shaped potato paste chip? How cool is my sister?

-Ward

 
>